Monday, September 14, 2009

Journal Entry 4 Life as a game

Considering Life as a game

Well, if i consider my life to be a game, i would probably say that the enemy boss in the game would be all the teachers i have had in the past until now, and my quests include handing up homeworks on time, not getting into trouble, and learning stuffs, sports, english language, maths etc. Of course, when i succesfully learn the various subjects and sports, i would level up as i have gained more knowledge, i would travel all over the island in search of more knowledge, in order to level up, and first i have to communicate with other people, so as to understand what i do not know, and to seek out that place in search of more knowledge. Places and the knowledge that i do not know exists, would be hidden maps surrounded by barriers and stuffs. The other island that i have heard of, would slowly be uncovered as i travel around the island. The helpers (NPC(non-playable characters)) in the games would be the people that offer me knowledge, and help me obtain them in the process, like the teachers(although it is contradictory) as well my friends and family.

I haven't really played my life welll in a game, seeking knowledge did not really appear as appealing to me before, as i did not understand how useful it would be, knowing what i did not etc. Normally i would avoid issues that seem
far too complicated to address, such as a very complciated mathematical problem, even though i do understand that i can solve it, if i spend the effort to look up past similar problems, or spend the time to ask the teachers about it, the "lazy" characteristic that lies inside me kicks in and says no to all that effort. Hence leaving some of my problems unsolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment